To grow a creative Filipinx community – committed to discovering and sharing the stories of voices unheard, through each of their own gifts while being rooted in the collective, and individual experience of being human.
- Authentic community.
- A sense of belonging.
- Being a voice for stories untold, the truth untold.
- Reclaiming our history and sense of self-worth.
- Rewriting history through a Filipinx lens.
- Visibility of shared experiences, being seen and heard.
- Expanding Filipinx representation in the art sphere.
- Social justice, inclusiveness, not exclusivity.
- Maintaining an open posture of curiosity and respect for our culture.
- Partnering and collaborating with others to embody the true meaning of “kapwa”.